cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a third-party library to stm32cubeide permanently?

AKari.3
Associate

I have written multiple .c and .h files as libraries. Right now I have to add them to the core folder manually for each and every project I make. Is there any way that I can put these libraries in the main include folder of stm32cubeide, so I just need to #include them and not copy and paste their files into the core folder of each project?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

There is no "add these files to every project" folder in STM32CubeIDE.

You can add them as linked files to avoid needing to edit them in each location.

Or, you could compile them to a library and add that to the desired projects in the linker's library settings. Still need to include the header and have the file accessible.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TDK
Guru

There is no "add these files to every project" folder in STM32CubeIDE.

You can add them as linked files to avoid needing to edit them in each location.

Or, you could compile them to a library and add that to the desired projects in the linker's library settings. Still need to include the header and have the file accessible.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".