cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

easiest way to share data between cores in STM32H745

Nsg1987
Senior

Hello @RMcCa 

I am working on the same area where i want to write variable in shared memory of SRAM4 via M4 and to read from M7. 

I have gone through your post Best/easiest way to share data between cores in ST... - STMicroelectronics Community

Could you please let me know how to do sharing and writing reading variable in STM32

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @Nsg1987,

Thank you for highlighting a frequent topic/question. Here is an example developed by our colleague in which you can test Inter-CPU asynchronous communication. However, I guess we cannot judge if this is the best or easiest way to share data between two cores.

Hope this helps!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Piranha
Chief II

Generating a duplicate topics for the same issue is spamming. Why are you spamming?

An you have already received all the details in your previous topic:

https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcu-products/memory-sharing-between-m7-and-m4-stm32h745/td-p/573941

FBL
ST Employee

Hello @Nsg1987,

Thank you for highlighting a frequent topic/question. Here is an example developed by our colleague in which you can test Inter-CPU asynchronous communication. However, I guess we cannot judge if this is the best or easiest way to share data between two cores.

Hope this helps!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

That link was in the topic, which he said he did read, and it was also recently already given to him specifically and the reaction was: "Could you share any other way..." Beginners cannot do everything - one has to learn things.