cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear ST, could you compile stlink-server that can be worked in aarch64 platform? Many thanks.

CChih.1
Associate II

I want to attch stlink to my raspberry pi platform which runs in aarch64 platform, so that I can debug with STM32CubeIDE. But I cannot find suitable stlink-server which can be worked in aarch64. (Only x64 platform are provided.) Could you compile it for that ? Many thanks. :grinning_face:

12 REPLIES 12

Let me forward the request to the responsible team internally.

Unless they have heard several requests for this before I think that the chance that this gets attention/prio is small.

I would expect other STM32 users to comment in your thread if they also think that this consider this to be an important request.

mattias norlander
ST Employee

Got a fast reply from the responsible team. They have heard the request once before. That however does not justify to take on this effort. In general it is not only about compiling, it is also setting up Jenkins build jobs and more importantly running validation on a new platform. All-in-all a seemingly simple task becomes quite expensive. And we don't have sufficient user base to justify such request vs other more requested features/changes.

You can submit your request here: https://community.st.com/s/ideazone

But also just relying on this forum thread could increase the prio if many other users consider this feature important enough to comment on it...

I also would appreciate it if there is a build suitable for raspberry pi provided by ST.