cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect STM32F103C8T6

xSekigan
Visitor

I can connect in STM32CubeProgrammer my BluePill but can't do that in STM32CubeIDE. 

I fixed that my ST-LINK's pins were reverse in it. 

The problem I get is,

Error in initializing ST-LINK device.

Reason: ST-LINK: Could not verify ST device! Abort connection.

sil13.PNG

I have downloaded STSW-LINK009 already. Can you help me?

la ilahe illallah
4 REPLIES 4
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @xSekigan and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

I think you are not using an original ST part but a counterfeit one. Thats why you are receiving this message.

I suggest you verify that you are using genuine parts.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

You mean ST-LINK by ST? 

Having said that, I had bought this from a local store here but never gave an error before.

Worked with STM32L010C6T6 and LoRa last month and used this one. 

I have bought a new laptop tho but I was sure that I had downloaded all that needed ://

I better get a new one. Any chance port numbers collision since it's GDB server?

Thank you, glad to be here. 

la ilahe illallah
AScha.3
Chief II

So with your none-STM chips -- you cannot debug in IDE. (IDE checks for genuine STM cpu there...)

But you can make a program in IDE, compile, then use CubeProgrammer to flash your BluePill .

If you want debug in IDE, buy an st-link with genuine STM cpu and also the target (BluePill or any) has to be STM cpu. Check, whats on your BluePill , maybe GD or CKS 32F103C8 there .

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

I mean your STM32F103C8T6 may be not a genuine one. You have to always ensure buying genuine products.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.