cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-NUCLEO-PLC01A1 Compatibility with STM32MP157-DK2

HSant.1
Associate II

I'm connecting a X-NUCLEO-PLC01A1 with my DK2 card. The Inputs are working fine and for the outputs I can read the fault status , I'm getting 0000 0000 1000 0101, then all is right, the 3 error leds are off, and the OE signal is in 0 (I tested also with OE = 1); but I not getting anything in the outputs.

I can see in the diagram that one of the leds is named PG (Power good) but it's off. I connected the GND / 24V to the left of the input connector. The led turns flash when I power on/off the system.

Then I have two problems, the PG led and the outputs.

I appreciate any insights

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HSant.1
Associate II

Hi, I solved all my problems, the PG signal is active in 1 , like we can see in the X-NUCLEO-PLC01A1 , in the datasheet the explanation is ok, but they put the inverted signal over the PG, don't know why. The outputs were in 0 because of the watchdog, once I begin to toggle CS1 signals it works.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HSant.1
Associate II

Hi, I solved all my problems, the PG signal is active in 1 , like we can see in the X-NUCLEO-PLC01A1 , in the datasheet the explanation is ok, but they put the inverted signal over the PG, don't know why. The outputs were in 0 because of the watchdog, once I begin to toggle CS1 signals it works.