cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Consumption Data for STM32MP25 Series

JackCha
Associate

Hi MP2 Champ !

Is there a table that summarizes the power consumption data of STM32MP25 series by use case?
I can find data for MP1 series, but I can't find simple data for MP2 series except datasheet.

Thanks.

Best Regards, 

Jack

3 REPLIES 3
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @JackCha ,

What data are you refering to for MP1 ? 

Datasheet or AN5284 STM32MP1 Series system power consumption (STM32MP1 Series system power consumption - Application note ) 

Datasheet is already available and an update will be made by end of june. 

Equivalence of AN5284 for MP25 is targeted for September. 

Olivier 

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
williamsmithjoul12
Associate

I haven't come across a summarized table for the power consumption data of the STM32MP25 series categorized by specific use cases. Typically, such county discover detailed data may be available within the datasheet or technical documents provided by the manufacturer.

Hi Oliver.

Thanks for your kind answer.

AN5284 is most helpful as well as AN5787.

https://wiki.stmicroelectronics.cn/stm32mpu/index.php?title=STM32_MPU_resources&oldid=93778

Can you please share any summarized marketing data or collateral that shows the low power consumption of the MP25 series, excluding the datasheet? My customer is looking to select a chipset.
When I ask the customer management to find the datasheet, they usually reject the product. I need to present summarized, tabulated information.

Best Regards, 

Jack