Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gtk+ Application : Error retrieving accessibility bus address

djimel
Associate II

Hello,

I have a problem when I run the GTK + application on STM32MP157A-DK1

This message appears : (gtk_hello_world:1858): dbind-WARNING **: 10:16:43.029: Error retrieving accessibility bus address: org.a11y.Bus.Error: Failed to execute child process ?/usr/bin? (Permission denied)

And another message: Gdk-Message: 10:16:58.690: Error 71 (Protocol error) dispatching to Wayland display.

you can see it on this image,

How can i solved it please?

0690X000009ZZYuQAO.png

BEST REGARDS

2 REPLIES 2
Bernard PUEL
ST Employee

Hello,

• From your test do you expect to get a display output on the HDMI ? Is it connected and do you see any output after boot ?
  • What kind of image did you put on your DK1 ? (FlashLayout_sdcard_stm32mp157a-dk1-trusted.tsv is expected to be used from the starter package)
DRuss.2
Associate II

I'm getting the same error.

I do not have hdmi connected.

I am working through the example at https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/Getting_started/STM32MP1_boards/STM32MP157C-DK2/Develop_on_Arm%C2%AE_Cortex%C2%AE-A7/Create_a_simple_hello-world_application

The program seems to work and I get the expected output (window opens with pushbutton on built-in touchscreen and when I press the button, the application exits and Hello World is printed on my pc terminal).

One difference is that I am not using minicom or ethernet cable, I am connecting through ssh using the USB connection and RNDIS driver.