cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flashing OpenSTLinux onto SD card

developer2
Senior

Hi,

please can somebody give me a hint how to flash OpenSTLinux onto SD card on board STM32MP135F-DK ?

i'm under specific condition, currently i can't download Starter package (some unknown technical problem) which includes utility : STM32_Programmer_CLI,

and i just built Distribution package using bitbake after 6 hours ...

i'm reading howto :

https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/STM32MP13_Discovery_kits_-_Starter_Package#Flash_microSD_card

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gregory PLANCHON
ST Employee

Hi,
To flash your SD card you can use the script in tmp-glibc/deploy/images/<your_board>/scripts/
then use the command :
./create_sdcard_from_flashlayout.sh ../flashlayout_st-image-weston/optee/FlashLayout_sdcard_<your_board>-optee.tsv
and follow the instructions that will be displayed 

if you have any other questions, don't hesitate.

Regards,

Grégory

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gregory PLANCHON
ST Employee

Hi,
To flash your SD card you can use the script in tmp-glibc/deploy/images/<your_board>/scripts/
then use the command :
./create_sdcard_from_flashlayout.sh ../flashlayout_st-image-weston/optee/FlashLayout_sdcard_<your_board>-optee.tsv
and follow the instructions that will be displayed 

if you have any other questions, don't hesitate.

Regards,

Grégory

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank You