cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ENABLE_PARTITIONS_IMAGE not enabled

Gencay
Associate III

When I change the download directory for my yocto project in my local.conf file, this note pops up, what is this and should I do anything about it.

NOTE: /home/gencay/STM32MPU_workspace/openstlinux-5.15-yocto-kirkstone-mp1-v22.06.15/layers/meta-st/meta-st-openstlinux/recipes-st/images/st-image-resize-initrd.bb: ENABLE_PARTITIONS_IMAGE not enabled:45 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Gencay​ ,

Could you confirm this behavior was somewhat a side effect / symptom of the issue you reported in same timeframe in

meta-st-stmp32-addons variable issue ecosystem v4.0.0 - Kirkstone

Is it solve with DV4.0.2 ?

Thanks

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Gencay​ ,

Could you confirm this behavior was somewhat a side effect / symptom of the issue you reported in same timeframe in

meta-st-stmp32-addons variable issue ecosystem v4.0.0 - Kirkstone

Is it solve with DV4.0.2 ?

Thanks

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Gencay
Associate III

Well, I did the update and it seems okay for my first build. I'll let you know if it pops up again. Thank you for your help.