cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i fix error with the gstreammer enum problem when trying bitbake st-image-weston

SKim.12
Associate II

####Error messages are below..

ERROR: gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad-1.14.4-r0 do_compile: oe_runmake failed

ERROR: gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad-1.14.4-r0 do_compile: Function failed: do_compile (log file is located at /home/kheng_sw/work/STM32MP1/Distribution-Package/openstlinux-20-02-19/build-openstlinuxeglfs-stm32mp1/tmp-glibc/work/cortexa7t2hf-neon-vfpv4-ostl-linux-gnueabi/gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad/1.14.4-r0/temp/log.do_compile.8464)

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/kheng_sw/work/STM32MP1/Distribution-Package/openstlinux-20-02-19/build-openstlinuxeglfs-stm32mp1/tmp-glibc/work/cortexa7t2hf-neon-vfpv4-ostl-linux-gnueabi/gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad/1.14.4-r0/temp/log.do_compile.8464

---------------------------------

##### The specific location of the error is like below.

| photography-enumtypes.c:6:1: error: stray '\' in program

| \#include "photography.h"

| ^

| photography-enumtypes.c:6:2: error: stray '#' in program

|  ^

| photography-enumtypes.c:6:11: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before string constant

|           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| photography-enumtypes.c: In function 'gst_photography_white_balance_mode_get_type':

| photography-enumtypes.c:33:9: error: 'GST_PHOTOGRAPHY_WB_MODE_AUTO' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'GST_PHOTOGRAPHY_API'?

|       { GST_PHOTOGRAPHY_WB_MODE_AUTO, "GST_PHOTOGRAPHY_WB_MODE_AUTO", "auto" },

|         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---------------------------------------

I did open photography-enumtypes.c file and remove '\' of #include by manual and it fixed.

But it is not only single file. Several of *-enumtypes.c files was same.

How can i fix it?

3 REPLIES 3
mleo
Senior II

Hello @SKim.12​ 

I noticed in your error message path "openstlinuxeglfs". It seems you didn't choose the corect DISTRO.

Top build st-image-weston you need to run:

PC $> DISTRO=openstlinux-weston MACHINE=stm32mp1 source layers/meta-st/scripts/envsetup.sh

PC $> bitbake st-image-weston

See details:

https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/STM32MP1_Distribution_Package

https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/OpenSTLinux_distribution

BR,

Milan

Hello mleo.

Thank you for your reply.

"openstlinuxeglfs" is displayed because I built it with DISTRO = openstlinux-eglfs and bitbake st-example-image-qt.

However, I had the same problem when building with DISTRO = openstlinux-weston and bitbake st-image-weston.

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @SKim.12​ 

Maybe worth to try a clean

bitbake <image> - c cleanall

see :

https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/BitBake_cheat_sheet

Hope it help

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.