cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbake Build Failing at WirePlumber Compilation - Subcommand Failed

swaroop
Associate II

Hello,

I am trying to perform a bitbake build using micledore openstlinux weston on my STM32MP1 platform. During the final stages of the build, I am encountering an error related to wireplumber that stops the process.

Here are the details of the error:

ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
INFO: autodetecting backend as ninja
INFO: calculating backend command to run: /home/futura/Swaroop/STM32MPU_workspace/Distribution-Package/build-openstlinuxweston-stm32mp1/tmp-glibc/work/cortexa7t2hf-neon-vfpv4-ostl-linux-gnueabi/wireplumber/0.4.17-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/ninja -j 8 -v

WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.

At the end of the build, I get this error:

ERROR: wireplumber-0.4.17-r0 do_compile: ExecutionError('/home/futura/Swaroop/STM32MPU_workspace/Distribution-Package/build-openstlinuxweston-stm32mp1/tmp-glibc/work/cortexa7t2hf-neon-vfpv4-ostl-linux-gnueabi/wireplumber/0.4.17-r0/temp/run.do_compile.12651', 1, None, None)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/futura/Swaroop/STM32MPU_workspace/Distribution-Package/build-openstlinuxweston-stm32mp1/tmp-glibc/work/cortexa7t2hf-neon-vfpv4-ostl-linux-gnueabi/wireplumber/0.4.17-r0/temp/log.do_compile.12651

I’ve already attempted to reduce the number of bb threads and parallel make, but the error still persists.

Has anyone encountered this issue before, or does anyone have suggestions for resolving it?

Build environment:

• Platform: STM32MP1
  • Build tool: Micledore OpenSTLinux Weston
  • WirePlumber version: 0.4.17

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Swaroop

0 REPLIES 0