cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WL55JC1 to WL55CC conversion

bblouin
Associate III

I'd like to use the Nucleo example with a different MCU. Is there an built-in tool for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes, I confirm if you are using the Dual core for the STM32WL Series: the Import from and to Dual core is not working in the release V6.2.1 of CubeMX.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @bblouin​ ,

You can use the "List Pinout Compatible MCUs" feature in STM32CubeMX tool to find compatible devices for your MCU, and then you can import it.

I advise you to follow this FAQ that answers your question.

You can also use the Import project feature that appears under the File.

Please refer to the STM32CubeMX User Manual, for more details about the Import project feature.

0693W00000CzhjTQAR.jpg 

When your question is answered, please close this post by choosing "Select as Best". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

• Import from and to dual-core is not working for the STM32WL Series.

• For dual-core products, IPCC LL + RF middleware (LoRaWAN®, Sigfox™ and SubGHZ_Phy) is not supported.

Yes, I confirm if you are using the Dual core for the STM32WL Series: the Import from and to Dual core is not working in the release V6.2.1 of CubeMX.

Imen

Thanks
Imen