cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUBSTITUTION LORA GATEWAY WITH A STM32-L476RG

vaianallen
Associate

Hi everyone, i would create a LoRaWAN project in which both end-node and gateway are implemented by a NUCLEO-l476rg, because i haven't a gateway. The fictitous gateway is connected locally, with UART, to a python app on my pc, to handle the information trasmetted by the endnode. I have implemented both sides: 1) endnode, with a LoRaWAN endnode example from STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN, 2) the gateway's programm is a modificated pingping example, to receive and forward then to python. 
My problem is: premising that I set the tx frequency always to the first channel(868100000) when the end-node transmit, the "gateway doesn't receive every time, as well as is showed in this log:

16s627:Packet received
26s627:Packet received
36s627:Packet received
56s627:Packet received
66s627:Packet received
96s627:Packet received
106s627:Packet received

The gateway should receive a packet every 10 s, but this doesn't happend. Someone can tell my why?

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @vaianallen 

I think that this is due to the different reasons. It may be due to an interference, Problems in lora Module, Long distance,...

I suggest you test such an application using the STM32WL Board For better quality.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.