cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM33WL55 Environmental

Ezgi1
Associate II

Hi,

I'm using STM32WL55 Wireless, Long Range Nucleo-64. My goal is to use this floor as an end node. I want to connect my existing sensors to the card via I2C protocol and send the data via LoRa. In the examples I examined, peripherals are used using IKS01A2, but can't I read from the sensor using the I2C pins on the board and send the data via LoRa without using it? I would be very happy if you could help me, good work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello again, You have to collect data using UART. Then, you have to send the data collected to the Gateway. For more details, refer to this playlist.

PS: Please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which answered your question (original request) to close this post. For your next request, you can create a new post.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Ezgi1 

Yes, you can do this. What you have to do is to start from one of the end node  examples. And then add the I2C configuration and modifie the value to be sent.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for your reply,
Can I take a reading from the analog sensor and send it to the gateway with LORA?

sure, you can collect any data and send it to Gateway.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

Ezgi1
Associate II

When using dual core, should I make analog reading with M4 and provide LoRa connection with M0? By what method will I ensure inter-core communication? Or assuming that I use the sample code created for stm32wl for a single core, how will I direct the analog reading to LoRa?
Best Regards.

To understand more about how this works, I suggest you refer to the LoRaWAN_End_Node_DualCore example on the STM32CubeWL. And for the single core, you can refer to the LoRaWAN_End_Node example.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

Hi again,
I'm running the LoRaWAN_End_Node project. My goal is to capture Uart data with the gateway using STM32WL55 and see it on the server. But I cannot print the uart version. I activated the uart from CubeMX. Is there anything else I should do? How can I print Uart data to the server with LoRa?

Hello again, You have to collect data using UART. Then, you have to send the data collected to the Gateway. For more details, refer to this playlist.

PS: Please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which answered your question (original request) to close this post. For your next request, you can create a new post.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32