cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB5MM Zigbee - Stack Initialization - No Acknowledgement from CPU2

bhushan912
Associate II

I'm working on STM32WB5MM Discovery Kit for Zigbee Application with STM32WPAN stack on STM32CubeIDE and CubeMX. I'm stuck at the step of stack initialization where inside "ZbInit", "ZIGBEE_CmdTransfer()" function is called.

Here a command is transmitted fomr M4 to M0+ core and then the code waits for acknowledgement with function "Wait_Getting_Ack_From_M0". This is where the code is stuck, waiting for acknowledgement.

I'm not understanding why the acknowledgement is not received. IPCC init/enable process was successful as System Ready Event was received after TL_Enable().

Please help.

1 REPLY 1
pdelrot
Associate III

Hello.

I'm facing this issue, but only with FreeRtos, or BLE+Zigbee stack if the BLE stack has not being initialized. The WB stack may also be missing, or at the wrong address.

You may check the IPCC interrupts configurations, priorities. The MX file and default configuration is not always well configured.

Up to now, the examples OnOff client example is working well without any trick, up to wireless stack 1.11.1.

"You may also like" https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000xqAfYSAU/how-to-configure-zigbee-and-freertos-using-cubemx

Pascal