cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB AT commands

abach
Associate II

Hello,
I want to configure the STM32WB1x using AT commands. I tried sending just "AT" to see if it works with the pre-flashed firmware, but I received no response. I checked the firmware flashed on the chip, which is STM32wb1x_BLE_Stack_full_fw.bin, and apparently, it's not designed to function using AT commands.

Do you know how to flash the chip so that it can be controlled using AT commands? (For my project, I'm looking to enhance the BLE capabilities and use UART to send data over BLE. I want to achieve this using AT commands, but I'm open to other solutions if available).

Kind regards

5 REPLIES 5
Issamos
Lead II

Hello @abach 

I suggest you to take a look at this wiki and the AN5379. Those may help you in your application.

Hope this is helpful for you. If your question is answered please check this answers as best answer to be diffused.

Best regards

II

Hello, yes I've actually tried both but apprently it seems that AT commands doesn't work on the firmware pre flashed, when I connect the stm32wb to my phone via bluetooth I only get Heart rate status, and debug information on my UART,
Kind regards 

Anas 

Thanks for your feedback

I suggest you to flash your chip with one of the firmwares used in the application note.

Best regards

II

Hello, thank you for your reply
I tried to flash my STM32WB1board with the BLE_AT_Server firmware, but it doesn't work, the firmware is for the STM32WB5 boards, do you have an idea how can I switch from the STM32wb5 firmware to the STM32wb1 
Kinds regards 
abach

SnoZek
Associate II

Hello guys,

I'm trying to do the exact same thing ! I want to use AT command with STM32WB1 but i can't find a project which do that, only the STM32wb5 project. 

Is this possible to switch easly ?

Best regards,

Yvan