cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up TouchSensing library

Parry
Associate II

Hi there, I'm currently trying to setup the STM32_Touchsensing library.

I have already downloaded the library from

ST(https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeWB/blob/master/README.md#how-to-use).

How do I enable this Touch sensing library now that I have downloaded it

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

After checking, your MCU does not support the touch sensing capability. 

You need to use another one.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Parry 

So, the STM32_Touchsensingis a middleware that can be used with some STM32 MCUs. So, all you have is to open CubeMX, select an MCU or a board that you are going to use (as i can see is an STM32WB) and start your project. On the configuration panel of CubeMX m, go to middleware and enable the STM32_Touchsensing (you lay also have some settings to do for the middleware parameters).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi there, I do not see an option to enable touch sensing for this MCU. It does appear to automatically be there for the 

STM32F072RB MCU though.

Is there something I need to configure in order to get it to appear?

Parry_0-1723744782427.png

It should be under middleware. It may be garyed. If so, please put you cursor on it and a message that tell you what you have to do before you can enable it.

Dont forget to use the last version of CubeMX (V6.12.0).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

Parry_1-1723748486176.png

I cannot seem to find a grayed on TSL library

Parry
Associate II

never mind, the STM32WB55CE does not have touch sensing capabilities.

After checking, your MCU does not support the touch sensing capability. 

You need to use another one.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32