cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge library SubGHz and LoRaWAN on stm32wl5

User2501
Associate II

Hello, 
I have a question regarding having both library (from the example files) SubGHz and LoRaWAN on the same microcontroller STM32WL5MOC at the same time and my idea is to use a switch to choose which on i would like to use depending in the case of use.

5 REPLIES 5
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

Are you looking to be able to switch "on-the-fly" as the code is running - effectively having both "live" simultaneously - or do you just want to select one or  the other at startup?

Maybe this thread helps:

https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-wireless/stm32wl55-lorawan-end-node-and-subghz-phy-comunication/m-p/615471

The idea is to choose one or the other using the switch at the start up. Is it Possible this way? or can it be change on the fly too ?

The linked thread is about doing both "simultaneously"

Thank you for your help. I will have a look at it.

Best regards, 

Do you mean that you want to have an application that include both LoRaWAN and SUBGHZ. Then on your application you can switch between a P2P application using SUBGHZ and LoRaWAN application based on the LoRaWAN. This is possible but not throw CubeMX since it does not allow that. But you can do it on your own (a project not based on CubeMX as on this video for both SIGFOX and LoRaWAN).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.