cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hallo, I am using LoRaWAN, is there example for EndNode with STM32WL? Danke.

RAleo.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @RAleo.1​,

Welcome to ST community.

Please try to keep the title as a short description of your request and provide more details in the main question field.

To answer you inquiry, an example for LoRaWAN_End_Node is developed on the NUCLEO-WL55JC and provided in the STM32CubeWL_FW under the following root "STM32Cube_FW_WL\Projects\NUCLEO-WL55JC\Applications\LoRaWAN_FUOTA". You can download it from the ST official website or in the GitHub repository.

I hope my answer has helped you, when your question is answered please close this topic by marking my reply as Best, it will help other find that answer faster.

Thank you.

Chahinez.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @RAleo.1​,

Welcome to ST community.

Please try to keep the title as a short description of your request and provide more details in the main question field.

To answer you inquiry, an example for LoRaWAN_End_Node is developed on the NUCLEO-WL55JC and provided in the STM32CubeWL_FW under the following root "STM32Cube_FW_WL\Projects\NUCLEO-WL55JC\Applications\LoRaWAN_FUOTA". You can download it from the ST official website or in the GitHub repository.

I hope my answer has helped you, when your question is answered please close this topic by marking my reply as Best, it will help other find that answer faster.

Thank you.

Chahinez.

Jay_Bolboli
Associate III

Also, you can also find a similar example explanation on the STM32 YouTube channel.