cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed create project P-NUCLEO-WB55 with Version: 1.5.1 Build: 9029_20201210_1234 (UTC)

Albatross
Associate II

28 REPLIES 28
Albatross
Associate II

i done the refresh but when i start new project

Could you please attach your .ioc file to check it from my side.

Thanks in advance.

Albatross
Associate II

i tries also build project stm32f407 discovery same errors

i tried to do with other chip stm32f407 discovery the same issue the work around does not help

Hello @Albatross​ ,

Thanks for the inputs you provided,  I still can't reproduce the problem. It is strange that it is not working from your side, but let's see what can we do to resolve this misbehavior.

Let's first recapitulate the problem: so you're not able to generate because of the missing STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.10.1 firmware in you repository and when trying to install this package, the download process is ending with the error "Target directory already exists" (same for STM32F4 firmware) . Please correct me if I misunderstood.

As indicated by the error message, a directory with the CubeFW name exists in the repository, please inspect the Repository folder, and delete the unexpected directory.

Backing to one of your screenshots:

0693W000008GC5HQAW.pngI can see here that STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.10.1 firmware is correctly installed. Thus, normally the misbehavior is corrected.

Otherwise, backing to the following screenshot:

0693W000008GCH3QAO.pngNormally the framed folder will disappear automatically after the end of the download process. Does this happens in your case or do you always see this file in your repository folder?

PS: Trying to delete the "TMPUPD_.... " folder above during firmware install corrupt the unzip process and in this case the "Target directory already exists" error may occur. In addition, trying to modify the content of this folder fails the install process.

Hope this will help you,

Khouloud.

attached video with the process

https://megoafek-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/p/zacharp/EUNGAyVMkORPtQbY5Gwf8WUBmWnZbD5INvaEgYMpqGpIUQ?e=deDtPF

install Version: 1.5.1 Build: 9029_20201210_1234 (UTC)

the work around does not work for me attached screenshot after trying build failed create project P-NUCLEO-WB55 

1. attached ioc file

attached ioc file

i need start project i working with st chips above 7 years i didnt encounter this problem