cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation for older versions (D-01) of the Nucleo WL55 board not available.

BUdva.1
Associate

Dear ST community,

I have 2 Nucleo WL55 highband boards and I suspect that there has been a mislabelling of the device. As I am aware of, only the D-04 version of this board is sold. However, my board has several pins that do not correspond to the ones mentionned in the datasheet. By looking closely at my device, I see that the sticker label mentions the D-04 version, however, on the PCB itself I see D-01 (see image below)0693W00000ANckrQAD.jpg.

Is it possible to obtain the User manual and schematic for this version of the board? I cannot find it anywhere and it is really painful to probe each pin to reverse engineer the PCB connections.

Thanks in advance,

Balazs Udvarhelyi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @BUdva.1​ 

Let me first welcome you to the STM32 Community 🙂

MB1389-D01 board was only internal boards used to prepare RF certifications. From those boards, the BOM has been tuned in order to have a MB1389-D04 BOM.

So, the revision D04 of the MB1389 which was RF certified, is the initially released version in production. And, I’m not in a favor to communicate schematic of MB1389-D01.

Regarding UM2592 which is available in the ST website, it is applicable (as the same) whatever the MB1389D boards.

Hope I answered your question 😊.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Select as Best". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @BUdva.1​ 

Let me first welcome you to the STM32 Community 🙂

MB1389-D01 board was only internal boards used to prepare RF certifications. From those boards, the BOM has been tuned in order to have a MB1389-D04 BOM.

So, the revision D04 of the MB1389 which was RF certified, is the initially released version in production. And, I’m not in a favor to communicate schematic of MB1389-D01.

Regarding UM2592 which is available in the ST website, it is applicable (as the same) whatever the MB1389D boards.

Hope I answered your question 😊.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Select as Best". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
BUdva.1
Associate

Thank you very much for the prompt answer, indeed it was an error from my side, datasheet is correct 🙂

Balazs