Hello @Danny0007 and welcome to ST Community.
You can take a look to the parts 3.2.24 and 2.4.1 of the UM2237. Those can helpful for the locked core warning.
When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Accept as Solution". This will help other users find that answer faster.
To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
first of all, which core is locked? I was programming with STM32WB chip, so I think it should be this core. M4 or M0? The parts 3.2.24 and 2.4.1 of the UM2237 are commands specific for STM32WL
I have a similar problem.
- Astra1b is attached to PC via ST-Link mini.
- Build the debug Logistics application example using CubeIDE.
- Erase the chip's memory using Programmer. Reread it back and it is all FF's.
- Flash the STM32WB on new ASTRA1B board using Programmer.
- Programmer indicates target is WB5x core, and not the WL5x LoRa core.
- Partway through flash the message "core lock up" appears as depicted below.
- Reread the memory and it looks like the flash worked.
- The chip does not do anything other than blink a yellow light next to USB connector, which is was doing before flash. No activity on virtual COM port.
- Setup used successfully to flash WL55JC Nucleo board.