cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the suggested manner to report a bug or problem with TouchGFX?

DSwea.1
Associate III

3 REPLIES 3
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

It would be here in the forum by creating a post like you did. I (or someone else from the TouchGFX team in ST) will then transfer it to the relevant sub-team. I suppose you could also write a direct message (through the forum once again, the TouchGFX email address is still active but we prefer not to use it for this, can't remember where to find it on ST's website to be honest) but by creating a post other users may give more input/potential work arounds.

If it is an idea/suggestion for a new feature or improvement you can add it in the Idea Zone of the forum.

/Romain

DSwea.1
Associate III

Hi Romain,

Thanks for the reply. I'm new to the forum and am still getting my bearings. I'll continue to explore, but was a bit wary of jumping in---I've had previous experiences on other forums (not STM) where my initial posts were met with irritated responses directing me to post only to appropriate groups. Nice to know things aren't so rigid here.

Donald

No worries, welcome to the forum and to TouchGFX I suppose.

It may be a bit different in other sections of the forum but I doubt it. For TouchGFX related questions/bug report it is here for sure ��.

/Romain