cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX with STM32H743 custom board

Gabriel T
Senior

When I tested TouchGFX and CubeMX with the STM32H735 discovery kit, it took me 1 hour to develop my UI and validate it (great!)

I designed a custom board with a STM32H743ZI and I have been trying to generate a proper project with CubeMX and TouchGFX

First, I tried to generate the project with TouchGFX but it doesn't seems to be possible because you have to chose a DK

So I generated the project with CubeMX (configured everything) and selected TouchGFX 4.18.1 and FreeRTOS. And then generated a sinple TouchGFX UI to test the board.

I needed to add the touch GFX task manually and added MX_TouchGFX_Process(); in it

But the method TouchGFXHAL::taskEntry wasn't generated so I copied it from my DK project

Now I get a memory corruption when in HAL::tick() but I don't have access to source code to debug it.

What did I do wrong ? Does the generation tools only works with DK ?

I added my project, please help me or show me resources I can use to generate a project that's working

3 REPLIES 3
SKacp.1
Senior II

Hi,

I created project in TouchGFX on the custom board with microcontroller STM32H743BIT based on this film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRQD8JMeg_k&t=3034s

Best Regards

Slawek

I did too but I was missing TouchGFX generated code, I didn't have the task entry method

MM..1
Chief II

You have more errors , not reserved RAM for LCD framebuffer, overlayed now with RAM_D1

Task config mixed low stack used...

Create custom project have standart steps. You need do all.