cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

../TouchGFX/target/generated/OSWrappers.cpp(20): error: 'touchgfx/hal/HAL.hpp' file not found

ksale.1
Senior

Hi,

This error was raised using Touchgfx 4.19.1, CubeMX 6.5. Nothing interesting in the project, just the default settings of Nucleo f446re, adding gfx software pack and adding a clock in the designer -> generate code and compile in CubeIDE and again in uVision. Same error and I cannot find this file searching the file explorer ! Your help is much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ksale.1
Senior

I've re-installed touchgfx from cubemx and started a project properly from the cubemx then initiated the designer from the generated code, this solved the problem. Please accept my apologies for wasting your time.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ksale.1
Senior

I've re-installed touchgfx from cubemx and started a project properly from the cubemx then initiated the designer from the generated code, this solved the problem. Please accept my apologies for wasting your time.

Hi ksale.1,

Great to hear your problem is solved. Remember to always regenerate from TouchGFX after generating from STM32CubeMX, and only then you can compile.

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX