Senior

Hi

How to attach a new font to TouchGFX?

Andrzej

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Please select my post as Best if it answered your question, so that this thread will marked as solved.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Andrzej Dębski​ ,

You can refer to the TouchGFX User guide , in texts and fonts section, and TouchGFX User manual, these documents will help you on your application.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
AD�?b
Senior

Thank you. It worked.

One more problem.

I have an image. How do I turn it into a button?

Andrzej

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @Andrzej Dębski​ ,

You can add Interactions to configure an action or when a trigger happens.

To add an interaction go to the INTERACTIONS  tab in the upper right corner and click the blue button labeled "Add Interaction" to create a new Interaction, as shown in the image below.

Then, set the interaction that you want on the "Trigger" case and choose the action you need to effect on the Action case.

0693W0000058wTqQAI.jpgThere is sevaral options to applied for an interaction and different actions can be there. Have a look at the Interactions section in the TouchGFX User manual, for more details.

Hope this helps you.

Imen

Thanks
Imen
Imen.D
ST Employee

Please select my post as Best if it answered your question, so that this thread will marked as solved.

Thanks
Imen