cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX, stm32f469-disc, adc values to lcd

HHarj.1
Senior

I have a have project where I need to run a test sequence to some analog circuit and then do some measurements and display those results on the LCD. I'm using stm32f469 discovery board, CubeMX 5.4.0 and touchGFX 4.12.3. The measurement works fine, I can get the ADC results stored in an array, but I don't know how do I display them on the screen. I have already watched every single video about the subject I could find on Youtube and followed those but I can't get it working. I have spent now too much time on this and I'm about to give up and use just 2-row LCD...unless someone could give me a proper example of how to do this. Has anyone managed using stm32f469 board? I'm willing to switch to some other board if that would solve the problem. I would be grateful if someone could help me to do this.

-HH

24 REPLIES 24
HHarj.1
Senior

Can you say anything about the ETA for STM32F469-discovery application template? Will it be days, a week or weeks, month+...just so that I don't hold my breath too long. Also if anyone knows the Cubemx settings for this you are more than welcome to share.

Hi HHarj.1,

I have the same problem. Have you found the solution? If yes, can you share please?

Thanks.

Joaquim.

STM32F469-DISCO V3 (CubeMX 5.5 support) is available through the designer. Check it out.

/Martin

Thanks Martin.

Is there any example for Cube MX or Cube IDE with TouchGFX Generator and configured for the DISCO LCD?

Yes, V3 of Application templates are complete with CubeMX configurations which can generate CubeIDE projects.