cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX Designer 4.16.0 ListLayout Always reverts to "East" layout.

RReta.1
Associate III

Hello,

Not sure if this is the correct place for an issue report. If there is a better way, please let me know.

I am using TouchGFX Designer 4.16.0 and noticed that when I use the listLayout container

it seems to only support "East" layout. Even if I change it to "South" and save the project and "Generate code", the generated code shows "East"

listLayout1.setDirection(touchgfx::EAST);

My environment is the STM32F769I-Discovery board with the screen set to Portrait mode,

in case that matters.

Is anyone else seeing this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

What you can do meanwhile otherwise is to set it directly in your code, so for example mainScreenView.cpp (wherever screen your listLayout is):

Screen1View::Screen1View()
{
}

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Curiously enough, i faced the issue where mine was set to South and would always revert to it when trying to set it to East... What happened was that i added a new listLayout widget, set it to South directly then generated code and now it won't change again. Could you try adding a new listLayout on your side and set it to East directly ?

But thank you for reporting this, it is odd. I have created an internal ticket to further investigate and fix this.

/Romain

Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

What you can do meanwhile otherwise is to set it directly in your code, so for example mainScreenView.cpp (wherever screen your listLayout is):

Screen1View::Screen1View()
{
}

BKazi.1
Associate II

This issue still persists and has not been fixed in 4.16.1 unfortunately...

Hi,

Could you share your project ? I have tried it out on my end and I do not face that issue anymore.

/Romain