cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX Circle progress very limited configurability

tarmogr
Associate II

Using TouchGFX Designer 4.22.0

Why it is not possible to make a circle progress much like a car dashboard would have. Zero is at about 7 o'clock and full is at 4 o'clock.

The circle progress always starts at 12:00. No mater what parameters I enter.

Is there another method of achieving similar effect?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello

I test it quicky and yes, the designer shows it completely wrong in the new versions.

However, it seems to work on the simulator and target. Have you test to run it ?

Br J.T

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
tarmogr
Associate II

Just downloaded v4.18. Although the design there is a little different(even more options???) this one seems to be working. Adjusting the "Start" angle actually changes the start position. So it seems that 4.22 has a bug.

Oh why always after having so much work to get it to work you discover some bug that makes it unusable 😂

See comparsion images attached.

tarmogr
Associate II

Ok did some more tests with 4.21.4. This one also has the same bug. Am I missing something? How have people used this widget in past? Could it be corrected in STMCube?

Hello

I test it quicky and yes, the designer shows it completely wrong in the new versions.

However, it seems to work on the simulator and target. Have you test to run it ?

Br J.T

tarmogr
Associate II

I had a chance to test it on target. Yes indeed it seems to be running OK here, I hae not fully tested it but seems to be working now.

Thanks

Hello

Good . It is still definitely a bug since its showed completely wrong in Tgfx designer which makes setting the parameters difficult and confuses users. 

Br J.T

Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello @tarmogr and @JTP1 ,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We will investigate on it, I'll keep you updated.

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX