cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system can not find specified path

Shahrear
Associate II

0693W00000WHVSIQA5.pngI am facing this issue. always says system can not find specified path. what is this error?

9 REPLIES 9
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Could you share your log file ? You can find it under %appdata%/Romaing/TouchGFX-4.20.0 for example.

Can you also give more detail on the context of how you faced this error ? Are you working with a project generated directly from TouchGFX Designer or did you start a project from STM32CubeMX and then generated a TouchGFX project ? What is your project path ? I want to check if you have any space or unsupported character in the path name. Same for the TouchGFX installation folder. Are you working on Windows 10 or 7 ? What is your base language for Windows (Turkish faced some issues in the past for example due to some unsupported characters so we recommended people to switch to english) ?

/Romain

Shahrear
Associate II

Hello Romain,

I am Using win11

I am using touchghx generated from cubemx. even if i generate from TouchGFX directly also facing same error.

this is my installation path

0693W00000WHZb9QAH.png 

this is my project path

0693W00000WHZbJQAX.png 

Can you share your log file ?

Why is your project put in the workspace folder by the way ? Did you manually set the TouchGFX project generation to this folder ? It would be better to have it elsewhere than in the workspace folder, /D/TouchGFX is fine for example.

In addition, when you generate a project from TouchGFX Designer with a TouchGFX Board setup for one of ST's development kit, you will see that the project structure is different: the STM32CubeIDE related files and project are under a STM32CubeIDE folder as you can see in the screenshots below. When starting a project from STM32CubeMX we recommend to uncheck the "Generate Under Root" option to keep this project structure, it will ease your development process.

0693W00000WHebTQAT.png/Romain

Hello,

This is my LOG Files. I am using TouchGFX for a Custom Board. so first i am tring to run in TouchGFX simulator. but its also failed.

Can you try to create a new project from STM32CubeMX or just start a project from TouchGFX Designer (but in another folder than the STM32CubeIDE workspace) ? I want to check if once again you are missing the .aplication.config file that is generated in your project's /TouchGFX folder.

/Romain

Shahrear
Associate II

Here is Both File. i have created in different folder. in D/TouchGFX_Debug/

0693W00000WHgbaQAD.png

Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @Shahrear​ ,

Could you open TouchGFX Environment, change directory to your project root and run make commands, like on this picture :

0693W00000WHjYFQA1.pngPlease let me know which output to you get.

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX
Shahrear
Associate II

Hello Yoann,

Please find the attach. this is the content after run make command

/Shahrear

Shahrear
Associate II

Hello Guys,

Thanks for your support. i have figure out the reason in my case. it was the Chinese language pack with Win11. after i remove it. and reinstall touchGFX it Works Fine