cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F469, STM32F769 MIPI DSI video mode

prog
Associate

Hi All,

Does anyone can confirm that is possible to send video signal via B-LCDAD-HDMI1 converter to some monitor with a HDMI connector?

Best Regards

Andrzej

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @prog​ ,

You can refer to the LCD-DSI examples (supported HDMI) available under STM32CubeF7 package, and make required updates according to your needs.

• \STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.16.1\Projects\STM32F769I_EVAL\Examples\LCD_DSI\LCD_DSI_VideoMode_DoubleBuffering
  • \STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.16.1\Projects\STM32F769I_EVAL\Examples\LCD_DSI\LCD_DSI_VideoMode_SingleBuffer

(any examples with USE_LCD_HDMI flag set)

The example provides a description of how to use the embedded LCD DSI controller (using IPs LTDC and DSI Host) to drive the KoD LCD mounted on board or a HDMI monitor connected through the DSI-HDMI bridge board MB1232.A

Hope this helps you! ��

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @prog​ ,

You can refer to the LCD-DSI examples (supported HDMI) available under STM32CubeF7 package, and make required updates according to your needs.

• \STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.16.1\Projects\STM32F769I_EVAL\Examples\LCD_DSI\LCD_DSI_VideoMode_DoubleBuffering
  • \STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.16.1\Projects\STM32F769I_EVAL\Examples\LCD_DSI\LCD_DSI_VideoMode_SingleBuffer

(any examples with USE_LCD_HDMI flag set)

The example provides a description of how to use the embedded LCD DSI controller (using IPs LTDC and DSI Host) to drive the KoD LCD mounted on board or a HDMI monitor connected through the DSI-HDMI bridge board MB1232.A

Hope this helps you! ��

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
prog
Associate

Hi Imen,

Thank you for help.

Sorry for late answer because holiday time

Example works very well. i'm adapting now to my application

Regards

Andrzej