cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F401-RE with X-NUCLEO-GFX01M2 ($AZ2)

GPioldi
Associate II

Has anyone some sample-projects to integrate these 2 hardware?

I'd need the detailed procedure to use the display with this board.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @GPioldi and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

I suggest you use the examples of the X-CUBE-DISPLAY Expansion Package. Those examples are tested using the NUCLEO-G071RB and NUCLEO-WB55RG.  But you can adapt them to the NUCLEO-F401-RE.

Best Regards

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Sorry but I don't know how to adapt them to NUCLEO-F401-RE... any suggestion / explanation? Thanks, Giuliano.

Hello @GPioldi 

You can start by understanding how this works. Then, you can make it compatible with your NUCLEO-F401-RE. You have to give attention to differences in hardware, peripheral availability, firmware, security, and tools.

You can also use the NUCLEO-G071RB or the NUCLEO-WB55RG with the examples to start if you are not ready to do an example migration.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Mainly pins and peripherals.

Suggest getting a board that's already supported directly if you're not prepared to do the porting. Create a project for the NUCLEO-G071RB, observe how it's constructed, and how it uses and configures the pins. Adapt to the equivalent on the F401 board.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..