cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release of TouchGFX 4.12.3!

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Iiiiiiit's ... tiiiimeeee!

I'm pleased to finally be able to announce the release of TouchGFX 4.12.3, the first official release since 4.10.0. We've worked with CubeMX and CubeIDE to improve the integration experience some, so please get the latest versions of those (5.4.0 and 1.1.0 respectively). For CubeMX, you can upgrade to 5.4 through the software updater, or you can download it from st.com as usual.

Please read the following for an overview.

https://touchgfx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009767400

Teaser:

• Lowering memory requirements with Partial Frame Buffers
  • 8-bit framebuffers
  • L8 Image format (Pallette)
  • Improve performance with "Cacheable Container"
  • Binary fonts and languages
  • Custom Triggers and Actions
  • Image Manager with support for sections
  • Texture Mapper Widget and more...

/Martin

70 REPLIES 70

Hi Dann,

We haven't seen that problem here. And i'm not seeing it now. Hmm.

Can you try 4.10.0 side by side? Maybe you're running something that is stealing focus.

/Martin

​Hi Martin,

three days ago I also reported this bug (see 4 posts up).

4.10.0 version works fine. I am using fresh installed win7 and have no idea what can disturb that feature.

I missed that, thanks. Trying to verify here, but i can't replicate it.

Operating system? Language settings?

/Martin

MartinS
Associate II

​Windows 10. Polish language.

I can't reproduce this with Chrome and being logged out. Can you try a different browser? There was an issue upon release with some access rights but i fixed that already - A fix that worked for the non-logged in users i spoke to.

Thanks!

/Martin

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and English display language. I have tried to change language settings and update system by Windows Update with no effect.

It works great when I use Windows 7 from different hard drive in my PC (same system with same settings). I didn't find out what's going on in my current system yet. Anyway I think you guys are doing great job and making amazing software. Thank you for that support.

Thanks, Dan. I've talked to the designer team about this and they'll try to verify and if necessary fix the bug for upcoming release. Windows 7 is not our main test focus so we may have missed something.

Thanks!

/Martin

Hello Martin,

I have the same problem as Scott. I am using Firefox 70.0.

Regards

Christoph