cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Type fatal error: -texts/TypedTextDatabase.hpp: No such file or directory -touchgfx/Bitmap.hpp: No such file or directory -touchgfx/hal/HAL.hpp: No such file or directory

ksale.1
Senior

These errors arise at my first attempt to compile the generated code from the ioc file before coding any task functions. This is just to check everything is setup correctly before delving into code. Please note this is my first touchGFX app.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ksale.1
Senior

The problem was using the touchGFX designer standalone until I realized I can do it from within the IDE which has sorted out the linking properly. I apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ksale.1
Senior

The problem was using the touchGFX designer standalone until I realized I can do it from within the IDE which has sorted out the linking properly. I apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.

AMohe.1
Associate II

@ksale.1​ Hello,

I'm currently facing the same linking issue, Could you advise how did you fixed it?

How to do it from the IDE as you mentioned.

Thanks

Hi,

For my own understanding could you give more details on your project ? Did you start a project from scratch (from STM32CubeIDE or from STM32CubeMX) or did you use an application template available in TouchGFX Designer for one of the ST development kits ? Did you generate code from TouchGFX Designer after making a change in your project in STM32CubeMX (which can also be done through STM32CubeIDE) ?

/Romain

As mentioned in my post above, the problem was sorted out when I started the TouchGFX designer from STM32CubeIDE. @AMohe.1​ 

@Romain DIELEMAN​  For my project, I started a project form (.ioc) file from the STM32CubeIDE.

I found that, I need to regenerate the project each time I update the code through TouchGFX Designer.