cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing FMC Display with STM32H743

VShet.2
Associate III
  1. What is the Max resolution supported in TouchGFX 4.17 with FMC display interface ? I am using a display with 800 x 480 resolution, will that work ?
  2. Display comes with a controller board using SSD1963 IC with 8080 / 6800 interface mode. Problem is that the controller board does not have Tearing Effect signal taken out on the interface pins. Please find the attached display datasheet. In this case how to drive "OSWrappers::signalVSync()" as TouchGFX documentation mentions using Tearing Effect signal interrupts for this purpose ? There has to be some way because I have already interfaced this display using STM32F4 and ST-EMWIN in my existing product.
  3. If I use this same LCD without the controller board then it requires external LCD timing controller as per display datasheet. So am I right in my interpretation that I cannot interface this display directly in parallel mode from LTDC ?
  4. If I use FMC display to interface with display having embedded RAM like SSD1963 then I don't require to interface am external RAM with my MCU for framebuffer with TouchGFX. Am I correct with this understanding ?

TouchFGX 4.17 has great documentation when it comes to FMC display, but I still had these queries after reading that.

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0