cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

initially, touchgfx + cubeide is OK, but when changing setting from ioc , will casue some error: no declaration matches ...

ET.2
Associate III

I uses touchGFX associated with Cube IDE with ETH, lwip freertos , it is compiling ok and working. But found ETH gpio pin of ETH in ioc, the max speed is setting to low, so I change it to veryhigh , rebuid the code found a new TouchGFX folder is created automatically, and cause compiing error:

i.e. error: no declaration matches

here is the snapshot in my case

1, initial case, ok and working

0693W00000aJIH2QAO.png2, foung ETH GPIO speed is low

0693W00000aJI0KQAW.png3, change speed

0693W00000aJI1kQAG.png4, rebuild the code, there are new folder (Drivers, LWIP, Middleware and TuchGFX) created automatically at low location , then cause many error as below

error: no declaration matches

0693W00000aJIIUQA4.pngI have no clue regaring such kind of symptom, please advice, thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Semer, I rebuild it to make a simple app step by step, it is ok now. Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @ET.2​ 

First let me thank you for posting.

The described behavior is weird and I'm not able to reproduce it.

Could you describe step by step the scenario that let to this issue so I am able to help you.

I'll be waiting for your feedback.

BR,

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Semer, I rebuild it to make a simple app step by step, it is ok now. Thank you.

Hi Semer,

I rebuild the project and redefine ETH gpio, it is working now. Thank you