cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm using STM32F413H-Discovery board and having issue with mounted on-board touchscreen. I loaded example project BSP into the board but TS Demo 1, TS Demo 2, TS Demo 3 did not show output as expected. Please advise on how to solve this issue. Thanks.

NDere.2
Associate II

4 REPLIES 4
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ and welcome to the Community 🙂,

If you used the STM32F413H_Discovery_REVE board, please make sure to select the target board revision in the project options as mentioned in the stm32f413h_discovery.h.

0693W00000UnP1vQAF.pngWhen your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @KDJEM.1​ / Kaouthar,

Thank you for your reply.

I used STM32F413H-DISCO MB1274-F413ZHT6-E03.

I tried defined flag USE_STM32F413H_DISCOVERY_REVE in line 87 in the stm32f413h_discovery.h file but result shows same error.

Is there any other possible solution?

Thanks again.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​,

I confirm the issue: the STM32F413H-DISCO-REVE03 is not supported for BSP example.

In fact, the FRD154BP2902-D-CTQ LCD should use the BSP component ft3x67.

I reported this issue internally.

Internal ticket number: 136410 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

NDere.2
Associate II

Hi @KDJEM.1​ ,

Is there any other example project that I can use to calibrate and test my touch panel for STM32F413H-DISCO-REVE03 board? or any example project with minor modification?

Thanks.