cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i accidentally made my touch gfx file run on c instead of c++ now what do i do to get it back??

OWLchan
Associate III

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjQj1QAE.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You obviously opened a project with STM32CubeIDE that was created with TouchGFX, right?

You have to know that the TouchGFX part is based on C++, while the backend works with C, for which the IOC file is responsible. In this respect, the information is completely correct, because you are currently in STM32CubeMX being a part of STM32Cube.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You obviously opened a project with STM32CubeIDE that was created with TouchGFX, right?

You have to know that the TouchGFX part is based on C++, while the backend works with C, for which the IOC file is responsible. In this respect, the information is completely correct, because you are currently in STM32CubeMX being a part of STM32Cube.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

i think it's my fault :)))

I don't know how I was able to breed them. Do you guys want to buy some back   
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjSjXQAU.png