cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use B-LCDAD-HDMI1 with STM32H757IEval and TouchGfx

PTerz.1
Associate

I'm using B-LCDAD-HDMI1 DSI to HDMI adaptor on the STM32H757IEVAL, but the display (7'' 1024x600) keep showing "No Signal" message. Can someone point how to use this adaptor, or give me example code on how to use the adaptor with TouchGFX on STM32H757EVAL?

Reading the B-LCDAD-HDMI1 datasheet and user manual i've found nothing that explains how to program the device or make it work.

Please help

3 REPLIES 3

It is really just a chip level, signalling protocol translation device with connectors. Would suggest pulling the ADV7533 data sheets, manuals and app notes for specific insight into that IC. Support is provided within the BSP

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Drivers\BSP\Components\adv7533

Using USE_LCD_CTL_ADV7533 define

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Drivers\BSP\STM32H747I-EVAL\stm32h747i_eval_lcd.c

The screen geometry and timing is mostly dictated by the LTDC and DSI on the STM32 side, and I think I've previously posted 1024x600 examples for driving HDMI displays off the F7 series boards (F769-DISCO) using the same adapter board.

The pixel clocks and LTDC/DSI setting driven by the line totals and refresh rate of the panel (at 50 or 60 Hz), and rates worked backward from there.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thanks, but it's giving me some compilation errors, do you have a working code for the STM32H757I-EVAL that you can share please?

Hi! I have the same issue.. do you have any working code?