cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download and import the touchFGX example independently?

Junde
Senior II

I have a PC that can't access the internet, while I must work with it. So is there any way to download and import the touchFGX examples and stm32 dev kit to TouchFGX?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Your PC cannot access internet at all or just on certain occasions ? If never then you need to manually add the tpa files of the example/projects you know you will use to the /c/TouchGFX/4.21.2/app/packages folder.

So one way to get those tpa files (going to be super annoying) is, if you have one pc that can connect to internet and has TouchGFX, to create touchgfx projects with the boards and demos/ui examples you want to use. Once you start a project with an example it will be downloaded on your pc and you wont need internet again for this example/project. You can see that by going to the %appdata%/Roaming/TouchGFX-4.21.2 folder where you will have tpa files in the used examples. So take those tpa files and put them to the packages folder of the other pc.

/Romain

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Your PC cannot access internet at all or just on certain occasions ? If never then you need to manually add the tpa files of the example/projects you know you will use to the /c/TouchGFX/4.21.2/app/packages folder.

So one way to get those tpa files (going to be super annoying) is, if you have one pc that can connect to internet and has TouchGFX, to create touchgfx projects with the boards and demos/ui examples you want to use. Once you start a project with an example it will be downloaded on your pc and you wont need internet again for this example/project. You can see that by going to the %appdata%/Roaming/TouchGFX-4.21.2 folder where you will have tpa files in the used examples. So take those tpa files and put them to the packages folder of the other pc.

/Romain

Junde
Senior II

So many thanks to you, that what I need.😀