cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change screen transition heap ?

tuka214
Associate

Hi ,

I've implemented multiple screen in my project(Custom project using STM32F429zi controller with external RAM and Flash). I'm getting memory fault issue whenever I'm transitioning from one particular screen to any other screen. When I debugged I got source of problem at below mentioned line 

assert(sizeof(TransType) <= heap.transitionStorage.element_size() && "Transition allocation error: Check that all transitions are added to FrontendHeap::TransitionTypes");

in function

'PresenterType* makeTransition(Screen** currentScreen, Presenter** currentPresenter, MVPHeap& heap, Transition** currentTrans, ModelType* model)' 

under file 'mvp/MVPApplication.hpp'

I think I've added more widget and container to screen, due to which during transitioning it is crossing allocated heap memory for transitioning screen, correct me if I'm wrong here. If yes , how can we increase allocated heap for screen transition.

thank you.

1 REPLY 1
jimmii
Senior II

Hi

There is a file called FrontendHeap.hpp

There you have to add your user-defined ViewTypes, PresenterTypes and TransitionTypes

typedef touchgfx::meta::TypeList< touchgfx::meta::Nil, //Replace this with first user-defined type
                            touchgfx::meta::Nil  //List must always end with meta::Nil !
                            > UserDefinedViewTypes;

/* List any user-defined presenter types here*/
    typedef touchgfx::meta::TypeList< touchgfx::meta::Nil, //Replace this with first user-defined type
                            > UserDefinedPresenterTypes;

/* List any user-defined transition types here*/
                            > UserDefinedTransitionTypes;