cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create interaction if the screens are having only custom containers without any buttons or others?

YK.10
Associate II

I am using few custom containers in all the screens I created. I want to make interaction that when i touch one custom container it should take me to that particular screen. But there is no option showing in Trigger. How can i make interaction if the screens are having only custom containers without any buttons or others. Could you please help me out here?

Thanks

Yamuna K

5 REPLIES 5
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

The interface for interactions and custom containers has been improved since 4.10. We're working on the next release which will be out with CubeMX 5.4 most likely.

What do your custom containers contain? Do you want to steal the touch for the entire container in order to transition or only parts of it?

/Martin

Each custom container has few images and text. I want the touch option for entire container not part of it for the transition . But it would be appreciated if you guide me to do both.

Thanks,

Yamuna K

Short answer: If you override handleClickEvent() for your container you can do whatever with it you want. Either pass it to the widgets in your custom container or do something else entirely (like switch the screen). To switch screens you'll have to maybe call back into your view class (who knows the Application class to switch screens)

/Martin

Thanks. I will try this.

Yamuna K

Any update?

/Martin