cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, We'd like to have the same animation as I join. I've seen the widget Animated Image but we don't have enough memory to store all images. I'd like to know if there is an other way to do this. What is possible with Touch GFX Designer? Thanks.

GLion.1
Associate II

3 REPLIES 3
MM..1
Chief II

I mean this you can do progr in TGFX. Use Shapes

Second choice is mjpeg avi movie widget.

Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello GLion.1,

You can try the solutions MM..1 suggested. It shouldn't be too difficult to create this kind of animation with shape widgets and progress line/circle progress widgets.

Another solution could be to use svg images since they're smaller in size than png. Like having 50 svgs images in your project, and only 1 svg widget that you'll change the content each tick.

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX
Tinnagit
Senior II

there are two kind of memories that there are necessary in graphic display.
one is RAM to reduce RAM using, you can use partial mode and your display is going to redraw only part that it was changed so it's use RAM less than usual but it's also reduce your refresh rate too.

other one is Flash memory which I had problem with them too because there is a little flash memory in controller and it's not enough for every page, every graphic and only way to solve it that it's use external spi flash.
Which it's not easy to manage SPI Task when you use them together so use it in difference SPI is much easier.

as X-NUCLEO-GFX01M2 which you can test with it, it has 64Mbit NOR Flash inside too.