cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GFX_4.21.1 changing slider vertical/horizontal expected behaviour ?

ferro
Senior III

Hi,

when I place a slider on screen i see this - horizontal by default:

0693W00000YAgzgQAD.png Then I change to vertical and this is shown:

0693W00000YAgzlQAD.png 

Is this a bug ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @ferro​,

It is not really a bug, but definitely something we should improve in the Designer.

For the moment the image you are using for the slider does not change automatically depending of the orientation you choose for your slider. So, if you want to display a vertical slider, you have to change it manually yourself inside the "Preset" tab, here:

0693W00000YAhlfQAD.png 

I will discuss the possibility to automatically change to the corresponding preset depending on your slider orientation with my colleagues.

Thanks for the report,

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @ferro​,

It is not really a bug, but definitely something we should improve in the Designer.

For the moment the image you are using for the slider does not change automatically depending of the orientation you choose for your slider. So, if you want to display a vertical slider, you have to change it manually yourself inside the "Preset" tab, here:

0693W00000YAhlfQAD.png 

I will discuss the possibility to automatically change to the corresponding preset depending on your slider orientation with my colleagues.

Thanks for the report,

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

"change it manually yourself inside the "Preset" tab"

The "Preset" tab is good enough. Only now I noticed this tab - after more than a month working with Designer.

Thanks.