cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting TouchGFX to work on the STM32L562E-DK

Amanoo
Associate

I have a STM32L562E-DK, which has an LCD with touch screen. I'm trying to figure out how to get that whole LCD thing working. I've been able to flash a sample program from the Cube IDE. But it doesn't use TouchGFX and doesn't make clear how to design it. I've tried to follow this video, but adapt it to my board (e.g. select my board which has a lot of stuff reconfigured instead of his chip). But my situation is different enough that I can't quite do it with this video as a guide. I can get something that seems to compile, but the LCD remains black. I have if course added some buttons in the TouchGFX designer first. I haven't been able to find a specific tutorial for my board, and I've had to cobble something together from chunks of information floating around, which has proven tricky.

If I could just get one button to just do anything at all, I'm sure I could figure out anything else I want myself.

1 REPLY 1
MM..1
Chief II

Your DK use display connected over FMC bus. Video explain RGB. Try search other video or start with run your display only without TGFX (add this is last step) . Help is firmware examples in repo folder on your pc.