cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flickering problem with EDT display in portrait mode

mids400
Associate III

Hello everyone,

I have changed the display mode of my project to portrait, so I have made many changes to display all the elements in the right way. Actually, I have a lot of screens, containers, list layouts, etc., so it is a big project.

Unfortunately I now have flickering problem with only three screens that use the list layout in a scrolable container. I have tried everything to rid this issue but no way. The flickering seems to be as if it is synchronised with the ticks of the seconds counter, and I have noticed this because I have a time element on the screen!

The point is that everything seems to be correct and compatible (TouchGFX content and source code content).

EDT Display has a template board setup for Touchgfx but it does not generate an .ioc file to see if there is an issue with the frequency for example, but the question is it should not be because it works fine in landscape mode, right?

Has anyone had such an issue before? Also I am trying since 3 day and I am completely confused right now.

Best wishes

Mahdi

10 REPLIES 10

Hi,

There have been quite a lot of added widgets and features since then.

Currently TPA's for up to 4.20 are available here : https://www.smartembeddeddisplay.com/  

What ever works the best for you, migrating a big project can be painfully and if adding a black box solves the issue then...