cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEprom_Emulation with TouchGFX STM32F746

HAnh
Associate III

Hi all,

Do we can implement EEprom_Emulation with TouchGFX, because i want to save some data when i change them on screen.

i had tested EEprom_Emulation (in folder STM32Cube) with out touchGFX and it run normal, but when i testing EEprom_Emulation with TouchGFX that have some problem such as: hang touch, and data read from eeprom not same data i had save before that.

i had config EEPROM_START_ADDRESS 0x08070000 and program when i compile Flash property only have 15%, that mean it not over lap EEPROM_START_ADDRESS 0x08070000.

Do i have mistake in my program, or how we can tackle EEprom_Emulation with TouchGFX,

Thanks and best regards.

2 REPLIES 2

Pretty sure 0x08070000 doesn't fit on a 128KB or 256KB flash sector boundary

You might be better served making a hole lower in memory where you can use the smaller/faster sectors (32KB), and frankly implement journalled management of the flash directly rather than obfuscated through an opaque layer

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hi clive1.

​Thank for your response.

That means I should use Eeprom have lower address, but I think if I use eeprom address 0x8010000, when I compile my program( address for start program 0x8000000)​, it maybe will overlap my eeprom.

Do you have any document or experience in this field, could you sharing with me more detail.

Thanks and best regards.​