cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

code not executing

kishor
Associate II

sir we are generated code through touchgfx(stm32f508-dk) , the display part working good as per our requirement ,but when add led toggle code in while condition in that code ,its not working , before while condition we added led on and off for 10 seconds its working .  only code in while condition not executing 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

i am created thread  StartTaskLed, when  i configure led i fot error 

../Application/User/generated/STM32DMA.cpp:22:10: fatal error: STM32DMA.hpp: No such file or directory

can you solve these problem i am attaching my code hear 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
GaetanGodart
ST Employee

Hello @kishor ,

It seems you are not using the functionalities of TouchGFX as you are using a while loop for a hardware LED.
I guess you are placing your code in the main.c file generated by CubeMX.

I never experienced the while loop not working.
The best solution would be for you to share your main.c (or wherever else you put your code in) with us so that we can understand your issue. I do not have enough information to help you there.

Did my answer to your previous post that can be found by clicking here help?

It would be nice to keep the discussion about the same project in a single thread for clarity.

Hope this helps.

Don’t hesitate to give us a feedback or give more precisions and tell us if the issue is solved! 😊

Gaetan Godart
Software engineer at ST (TouchGFX)

i am created thread  StartTaskLed, when  i configure led i fot error 

../Application/User/generated/STM32DMA.cpp:22:10: fatal error: STM32DMA.hpp: No such file or directory

can you solve these problem i am attaching my code hear 

Thank you for the extra informations @kishor .

It has nothing to do with not entering the while loop now. It is not even building.
Where you able to fix the ussie about not running the while loop?

The error message says that the compiler cannot find the file STM32DMA.hpp.
I can see that you put it in the same folder as your main.c your STM32DMA.cpp and others.
Usually, .hpp files (header files) have their own folder.
Look where the hearder file called STM32F7xx_it.hpp is and try lacing the STM32DMA.hpp file there aswell.

Did you manually add the files STM32DMA.cpp and .hpp?

Hope this helps.

Don’t hesitate to give us a feedback or give more precisions and tell us if the issue is solved! 

Gaetan Godart

can you take the my pc on anydesk i am not able to solve

@kishor 

Unfortunately I don't think am allowed to use this software.
Moreover, I am very busy with the end of the year coming :|

I have looked at the structure of a project and yours is definitely wrong. I suggest you to create a new project and keep it as clean as possible.
To create a project, go on Designer, click Create, type the name of your board (h7508), select STM32F7508-DK.
The proper .cpp and .hpp should be at the right place and you should be able to build without error.

From there, you can implement your project little by little and track any issue that might appear.
Don't forget to click generate code frequently.

Hope this helps.
Don’t hesitate to give us a feedback or give more precisions and tell us if the issue is solved! 

Gaetan Godart