cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After generating of touchgfx code getting some error

Asing.4
Associate II

hello, i am trying to use internal Ram And Flash only for controlling RGB-LCD(8x8x8) by STM32H743IIT6.

after generating of code by cubemx+touchgfx i got some error related to videos.s file

even i am not using any video file and no any interactions.

0693W00000Hnd93QAB.jpg

12 REPLIES 12
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ ,

Try to disable video feature from CubeMx:

0693W00000HneUqQAJ.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Asing.4
Associate II

sir i already disabled it. 0693W00000HneaZQAR.jpg

SofLit
ST Employee

Since you are using CubeIDE, I don't see why video.s file is included in your project! I think this file is used with Keil only.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
ADrub.1
Associate II

I have the same problem. If you manually delete the Videos.s file, the project is build without errors. However, TouchGFX Designer will regenerate this file every time the application is changed. Therefore, a better option is to exclude file from build.

But such a solution to the problem is obviously not correct, unless it is a bug in the TouchGFX Designer.

Asing.4
Associate II

after commenting that lines, i resolve that issue but now i am getting hardfault issue in debugging time 0693W00000Hnm9WQAR.png

plz help

Show me which lines you commented out?

yes plz0693W00000HnuxtQAB.png

Most likely Hard Fault is not happening because of this. But just in case, try to exclude file from build (right-click on the file: Resource Configurations -> Exclude from Build)