cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-SBSFU installation issue inconsistencies

rongal
Associate II

When comparing installation results with contents of Security_WS_Tools_Installation.pdf, there are the following inconsistencies:

1. Running C:\STM32SecuWS\Tools\Other\CheckEnv.bat does not complete, as it requests STM32CubeProgrammer v2.5.0, whereas STM32CubeProgrammer v2.4.0 is the version installed by the installer.
  2. When opening ZIP File, directory C:\CSTM32SecuWS\L4 only includes subdirectory STM32CubeExpansion_SBSFU_V2.4.0, but not >Scripts or >FinishedProjects
4 REPLIES 4
Frantz LEFRERE
ST Employee

Hello Rongal,

1) when you launch the installer it will try to install STM32CubeProgrammer v2.5.0

STM32SecuWS-material.exe

> STM32CubeProgrammer 2.5.0

> STM32CubeIDE 1.4.2

> STM32SecuWS material

If this binary propose to install the v 2.4.0, you don't have download the package recently ( it has been updated in September).

Then if you already have a STM32CubeProgrammer v2.4.0 , you may just need to update the path in C:\STM32SecuWS\Tools\Other\SetEnv.bat

This is describe in the sklide 20 of the installation guide

2 . It was the installer that will create all the C:\CSTM32SecuWS\L4 sub structure . No zip file here.

the only zip file in this installation process is STM32CubeExpansion_SBSFU_V2.4.0.zip this one must be unzip at location C:\STM32SecuWS\L4

I would advise to Erase the folder C:\STM32SecuWS

and launch again the installer and check the status.

Best regards,

Frantz

Hello Franz,
I prepared the installation as required.
Where and how do I join the Workshop? I registered and downloaded the necessary tools and environment, but have not received any indication on how to join the Workshop itself.
Please forward a link to me ASAP.
Thank you,
Ron Gal-Ezer

You should have the link in the invitation with the material but I send it again just now.

Talk to you soon.

Frantz

Thank you, have found the Team link.